Did You Feel The Earthquake…The East coast Quake According To Twitter
Celebrities reaction to East coast Earthquake
Looking to streamline your computing accessory…Is It Really Time To Tab?
Use phone Apps To Make Back To School Time Easier…
Las Vegas Gets MAGICal With Angela & Vanessa Simmons
The Curvy Fashionista talks Fashion’s Night Out Los Angeles
Multiply Your Looks x 4 With One Sequin skirt
Holiday Gadget Wish List by JSD
This past weekend, I descended upon San Diego for BlogHer 2011 with a mission on my mind and blogging in my heart! (Check out my preview of BlogHer 2011 HERE.) I’ve heard an abundance of stories, read tons of blog posts & have asked more questions that should be allowed in preparation for BlogHer 11. In addition to thought-provoking panels, the large expo hall and private brand events (and parties) – I couldn’t imagine that my biggest takeaway from BlogHer wouldn’t be the knowledge obtained, nor the swagg I hoarded — but the friendships I made absolutely made my time at BlogHer BEYOND AMAZING…
You have to check out my list of MUST FOLLOW BLOGGERS from BlogHer 11 online and hopefully you’ll have the pleasure of meeting these awesome gals in person – coming to a blogger conference near you soon!
1. @TheChattyMomma aka Tonia is a proud mom of two from Washington DC by day, and the chattiest, funniest, most dancing-est blogger by night! Tearing up the expo hall and party scene during BlogHer – she was the party queen with the energy to outlast the last dancer standing on the dancefloor. She dishes out the 411 on motherhood, pregnancy, marriage and everything else online at TheChattyMomma.com.
This is what happens when you bumrush the BlogHer Expo as soon as the door open…Tonia & I got the first pics with the Smurfs! (YESSSSSS!)
2. @LeMusingsofMoi aka Summer was the second person I met at BlogHer & exuded the warmest spirit ever! This tattooed, PB&J loving mother of two was a joy to be around during the conference. If you were lucky enough to meet her, you’d know that Summer’s sarcasm paired with a bright smile and sincerity should be requirement for all future BlogHer attendees. You can catch this self proclaimed writer, blogger, health & fitness nut who’s fashion/home decor obsessed online at LeMusingsOfMoi.com.
As we’re awaiting the opening of the BlogHer Expo — Tonia, Summer & I decided to ‘STRIKE A POSE’
3. @ThatTechChick aka Jessica aka My Blogging Sister In Crime hails from Beaumont, Texas but don’t let the Texas accent fool you. Anything tech, girly or ‘Bad Girls Club’ related, she’s all over it & don’t even get her started talking about it cause she’ll outlast the chattiest of the bunch exuding that southern hospitality & charm. She’s a fierce tech chick blogging about the best in consumer electronics and tech as and was my BlogHer roommate! You can find her online at ThatTechChick.com
During one of the best parties ever…SparkleCorn Jessica & I were rocking our glowstick necklaces hard! Sparklecorn was our time to “rave-out”!
4. @TX_Fashionista aka Veronica takes the idea of fashion beyond the wardrobe of clothes. As my BlogHer roomie, the moment we met – I knew she was super cool, super fun and would be a blast to hang out with during the weekend. She’s a fashionista that not only gives you details on the hottest looks but also the latest gadgets, auto news, home appliances and more at TXFashionista.com.
Being the geniuses that we are – Jessica, Veronica and I decided to do a 7am bootcamp the next morning…OUCH!
5. @WellConnectdMom aka Lori has the personality of the perfect TV mom with a huge affinity towards technology. Everytime I ran into Lori – I couldn’t help but smile (since she’s by far the coolest Tech Mom I know!) Lori shares her love of tech, gadgets & toys with moms to help them harness technology to make their lives easier at WellConnectedMom.com
At the Dodge – Kick Off Your Heels party, Jessica, Lori and I let our tech alter-egos take the main stage…I think we’re like tech pimps in the photos & and tech ___ in the other…LOL!
These ladies made my BlogHer experience an absolute joy! I know that I wouldn’t have had a wonderful time without them and can’t wait to do it again soon! See you at BlogHer 2012.
Time flies when you’re having fun and CES 2011 in Las Vegas flew by quick! As a quick recap, I learned about many things while in Vegas and have created this TOP 10 List to accompany my CES 2011 Experience – So check it out!!!
THINGS I LEARNED IN VEGAS
10. AT&T Service in Vegas is shakier than a hooker in church!
9. The Blackberry Playbook allows you to sync your Blackberry Pin and chat on the device for easier multi-tasking.
8. The audio headphone game has gone from non-existant to a big *&#*! deal! (Monster Cable vs JVC)
7. There are some cool tech chicks in the media and technology industry. (Shoutout to @jess_benton & @LittleTechGirl)
6. The AVN (Adult Porn Convention) is during the same time as CES – (Nerds + Porn Stars + Vegas = Chaos!)
5. Andy Dick, Wil.I.am, Lady Gaga & Camillionaire are major CES tech nerds.
4. New Millenium geeks party waaaaaay harder than I saw in “Revenge of the Nerds”
3. @DivasandDorks looks so much better in 3D (*shameless plug*)
2. What happens in Vegas, usually ends up on Twitter. LOL
1. I’m officially addicted to collecting Foursquare badges…so much so that I went on a 2-hour check-in hunt for the coveted CES badge. (Thanks @jasonlanderson)