The biggest holiday shopping day of the year is right around the corner and we’ve the top tech deals for your shopping lists and your wallet! Get a sneak peek of the latest Black Friday deals (as they’re updated) online and get a jump on your Black Friday shopping spree before anyone else.
10. Verizon Wireless – Where can you score the Nokia Lumia 2520 Windows tablet for less than $400? Verizon Wireless of course! The newest Windows tablet can be found on Black Friday for $399 – that’s $100 less than the pre-Black Friday retail price of $499. Check out the deal online here.
9. Kmart – Shop Your Way members get Doorbuster Deals all morning long, including a 60″ Westinghouse LCD HDTV for only $588. Check out the entire Black Friday circular filled with deals here.
8. Target – Discover plenty of HDTVs, gaming consoles, smartphones and tablet deals at Target. The entire 36-page circular filled with deals can be found here.
7. Walmart – As one of my favorite Black Friday stops (in years past, I have found a bounty of Black Friday deals at Walmart) – once again Walmart DELIVERS! If you’re an early bird, you can find a 32″ HDTV for $98 or an LG Blu ray player for only $38. Get all the details inside of the Walmart Black Friday circular here.
6. Office Depot – With Cannon all-in-one printers starting at $29.99 and Lenovo tablets starting at $69.99, you can find the best office needs and accessories for less at the Office Depot Black Friday sale. Get all the details here.
5. Game Stop – Looking for the latest PS4 or Xbox One consoles? You can find this season’s hottest systems and games at Game Stop. Discover the latest deals and details here.
4. Radio Shack – Online deals start early at RadioShack.com! Black Friday deals are available on Thursday, November 28th and with plenty of deals on electronics and accessories – you can find gifts for the entire family. Get all the details inside the Radio Shack Black Friday circular here.
3. Samsung – From smartphones, computers, smart cameras, home appliances and more – discover all of the Samsung Black Friday deals here.
2. Best Buy – With a back-to-back deal offers starting Thursday at 6pm, Best Buy offers the best variety of doorbuster deals and savings Thursday and Friday. Check out all the Black Friday deals inside the Best Buy circular here and don’t forget to check out BestBuy.com for mystery midnight door buster deals next week.
1. Sam’s Club – Starting at 7am, you can score a Samsung Galaxy S4 for $0.96, a 55″ Vizio Smart HDTV for $548 and more in store at Sam’s Club. As one of the most consistent retailers to offer great Black Friday tech deals – you definitely want to take a sneak peak inside at all of the Sam’s Club Black Friday deals here.
Now that you have a preview of some of the best Black Friday deals early – which shops do you plan on getting to first? Will you brave the crowds in store or opt for shopping Black Friday deals online?