Fruttare It’s All Good
Cheers to the weekend! There’s no better time to let go and let loose than the magical days known as Friday, Saturday and Sunday. But with mischievous weekend antics comes the all too uncool, weekend mistakes. Untimely spills, rips and blunders can make the right weekend-styled look go left (real quick…) sometimes you just gotta let it go and keep it moving. It’s all good!
Check out a few DIY-inspired fashion alterations based on real-life situations below…
Fruttare It’s All Good Fruttare It’s All Good Fruttare It’s All Good Fruttare It’s All Good Fruttare It’s All Good
Nobody likes an unwelcome peep-hole in your favorite pair of jeans. Instead of wasting your money on a new pair, try transforming your existing jeans with these fun DIY projects below…
Go a shirt with stains that just won’t go away? Don’t you think about throwing away your money, how about taking the D-I-Y approach with a little D-Y-E? You can create one of this Spring’s fashionable trends – the Dip Dye tee in a few easy steps…
What you need: A tray, 1 measuring cup, salt, Dylon dye of any color(not the machine washable ones) heavy duty cleaning gloves and a basic white tee…
No matter what the weekend brings, with a little ingenuity and elbow grease – you can transform your not-so-cool moments to it’s all good moments in a snap. What’s your “It’s All Good” moment?
•Got a flat tire? Impromptu roadside jam sessions are the best!
•Rains got you down? Gather your friends, put on your rainboots and get out there!
•Phone dead? Enjoy some real face time!
What’s your “It’s All Good” moment? Share your favorite “It’s All Good” moment from the weekend for the chance to inspire a song by Grammy award-winning artist Ne-Yo and Cher Lloyd.
There’s nothing better than a taste of home! During my recent visit to Detroit, I just had to get my favorite breakfast dish of Texas french toast with strawberries and a side of thick-sliced applewood bacon. Now, while I know the city of Detroit and all the best places to find authentic Detroit dishes, I decided to use my YP app to locate if I could find my breakfast treat a little closer to me.
My YP app led me to the Original Pancake House where a line of patrons awaited to eat inside for breakfast. (You can always tell a good restaurant when you see a line of people ready & waiting to eat.) Luckily for me, the YP app also lists reviews of restaurants, making it easier to find what’s right for you before wasting your time and money. Check out a few of my YP reviews in case you’re looking for hot grub spots in Detroit, LA, New York or New Orleans here.
Find businesses faster with predictive text, and quick links to top categories. The auto-complete feature remembers your favorite search terms making it easier to access past or favorite (pick one) on-the-go. Get the scoop from other locals, access comprehensive business listings including ratings, reviews, business details, open hours, or click to the website.
Save money on-the-go. Search, share, and redeem thousands of local deals directly from your phone. Deal alerts notify you of saved coupons expiring within the week.
Find what’s around you in a flash! Whether you’re looking for a great place to eat or to find cheap gas on the way, the YP app connects you with local businesses, deals and events to help you get things done.
• Search over 18 million businesses by typing, speaking, or browsing popular categories including movie theaters, hotels, mechanics, dentists, and more.
• Add personalized shortcuts for instant access to nearby businesses, deals, gas prices and events.
• Craving a specific food? We’ll look through over 300,000 menus to figure out who’s got what you want.
• Find the “best” gas prices near you with our unique visual gas price search.
• Save with thousands of local coupons and deals from businesses near you.*
• Get important information before heading out including:
- Ratings and reviews
- Photos – plus upload photos to your favorite businesses!
- Restaurant and service menus
- Movie showtimes
- Hours of operation
- Phone numbers
- Maps and directions
If you’re looking for an app that’ll help you find life’s essentials (no matter what what city you’re in…) then the YP app is for you! Download it today!
Thank you to YP for being a sponsor. Check out the latest YP app or YP.com to find food nearby fast! YP is your local companion for making decisions on everything from where to eat to where to find cheap gas. This post is in conjunction with my relationship with the Clever Girls Collective, and all opinions expressed here are my own. #YPcrave
This post is sponsored by Pine-Sol® Clean & Disinfect with Pine-Sol®: The Powerful Scent of Clean.” I was compensated for this post as a member of Clever Girls Collective, but the content is all my own.
The sun is shining a little more and it’s become a little more clear than ever before, the first day of Spring is only a few days away and you haven’t begun Spring cleaning the one space you spend most of your day each and every week. YOUR WORKSPACE. Call it a desk or cubical (if you’re lucky, you call it your office…) but either way, it deserves proper Spring cleaning just like everything else this time of the year. Why not invigorate your workspace with these spring cleaning and stylish tech-infused tips.
5. Eliminate Clutter - Clutter has a way of eliminating the desired mood and effect of any room. Find storage spaces for papers, paperclips, and other items that take from the personality potential of your workspace. TRY this NeatDesk Desktop Scanner and Digital Filing System or this Rubbermaid 12-Slot Organizer.
4. Add a Digital Photo Frame – Typically hanging pictures that reflect your personality is a great way to create a custom workspace. Tech savvy divas know that “less is more” and the best way to eliminate multiple frames is to upload your photos digitally by utilizing a digital photo frame. Looking to add a little more inspiration at your station? Try adding screenshots of your favorite Pinterest boards, inspirational quotes or snarky comments to break the monotony and position the frame so that it reflects an interesting architectural element to your space. TRY adding this Coby DP700WD 7-Inch Widescreen Digital Photo Frame (Wood Design) for less than $29 bucks.
3. Bring In Plants - Greenery always adds a breath of fresh air to a room. If you don’t have a green thumb, try silk plants and trees. There’s nothing like a fresh element of nature to breathe life into a dull dreary desk. TRY this Lucky Bamboo & Silk Orchid arrangement or if you like the real thing Fresh Cut Flower Deliveries.
2. Replace The Usual Suspects – Lamps are unique workspace accessories that offer an inviting environment. Additional workspace accessories like post it note & tape dispenserscan also be easily replaced with stylish alternatives. Update your space with new and stylish accents like this Post-It Pop-up Purse Dispenser or iHome Colortunes Desk Organizer Speaker Lamp with iPod Player that make a statement & showcase your personal style.
1. Update Your Computer Desktop – Locate artwork that encompasses the theme of your workspace. It could include elements of color from photos, a lampshade, flowers or more. Adding an element of your style to your computer desktop makes completing tasks more inviting, not to mention a completely stylish work environment. Check out tons of royalty-free stock photos from Fotolia.com.
After spring cleaning my workspace, I was able to infuse a few stylish additives that makes my desk fashionable yet functional. Now if only I could apply a deep spring cleaning to my kitchen & bathroom… #DomesticDivaUnderConstruction
Are you a little extreme when it comes to cleaning? Win the Pine-Sol® Deep Clean Diva Crown and $5000. Enter Now!
Thanks to Duncan Hines for sponsoring my writing. There’s no limit to the baking possibilities, so grab your favorite Duncan Hines mix and Comstock or Wilderness fruit fillings and Bake On! www.duncanhines.com.
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! In between holiday shopping and new year planning, I decided to up and move into a new home of my dreams! *Squeals* (I know what you’re thinking…who in the world plans to move in December? O_o) More than anything, I’m excited to host my first “Divas Night In” within my new cozy home. Fabulous eats, drinks, conversation and more! There’s nothing quite like spending time with your fellow Divas. (Think Waiting To Exhale – minus all the guy drama…lol)
Chatting about the latest happenings, venting about the latest stresses and knowing that no matter what – your girls have your back. Friendships are especially important to celebrate during this holiday season (trust me, everyone is going through something or another during this time of year and if you can’t turn to your friends – who can you turn to?) I remember growing up with many of my friends (sisters included) and throughout marriages, children and career changes we’ve all managed to maintain our relationships throughout the years through Divas Night In activities.
Have you hosted a Girls Night In recently? If not, why not create an impromptu night for you and your girlfriends this month. The holidays are a great time to host get-togethers (especially if you include fabulous sin-worthy desserts…) Looking for a few activity ideas to make your next Girls Night In fabulous? Some of my favorite activities include:
Take Out & A Movie – Check out the GrubHub app for the closest Chinese Food delivery resturant and rent a good chick flick.
Makeover Mania – Break out the curlers, makeup pallets and have a ball for a glamourous night in.
DIY Spa Party – Manis & Pedis for everyone! Try out new colors, styles & lengths and you could leave feeling refreshed and a whole new you!
Vision Board Party – Ready to plan your goals and make a change? Grab some magazines, glue sticks and bring your girls together to plan, prepare and visualize a successful future.
There are tons of ideas and suggestions available online including passion parties, international cook-off contests and more. No matter when you plan your next get-together, as long as you have great food, fun and your girlfriends – who needs anything else?
Are you planning a holiday get-together? Let us know how you plan on connecting with your girlfriends this holiday season!
Remember to check out Duncan Hines’ website www.duncanhines.com to find some great recipes for your holiday get-together! I was selected for this sponsorship by the Clever Girls Collective.