It seems that Samsung has a product for everyone. Earlier this Monday morning, they sent out the press release for their new 7-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab 3. Not much has changed between this and the Tab 7 2. Although the Tab 3 shares the same design language as the Note 8.0 tablet, the internals are pretty much the same as last year’s Galaxy Tab 2.0 model. Check out the features:
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Specs:
- Display: a 7inch LCD with 1024 x 600 resolution
- OS: running Android 4.1 with Samsung TouchWiz UX
- Processor: powered by a 1.2GHz dual-core processor
- RAM: 1GB
- Storage: 8 GB or 16GB with MicroSD expansion slot
- Cameras: dual cameras (1.3MP front-facing camera + 3MP rear-facing camera)
- Battery: 4000 mAh battery.
Samsung’s new budget tablet will come both a Wi-Fi model due out in May and a 3G model that makes calls in June. No word on pricing as of yet but stay tuned. Since it’s supposed to be a budget tablet, it should be noticeably less than the Galaxy Note 8.0 and the Tab 2 series tablets.
Anyone in the market for a new budget tablet from Samsung?