How To Prepare Cooked Apple Crisp: For Full recipe click here….
For everyone else concerned with the future of Apple, Inc…read below
Amidst speculation of months of failing health, the unexpected happened yesterday evening – Steve Jobs resigned as Apple CEO.
Now before you go selling your Apple stocks & shares, let us remind you that (as Jobs adequately puts it) “Apple’s brightest and most innovative days are ahead of it...” With a methodical succession plan in place, Tim Cook has been named new CEO of Apple. The question is, will consumers take to Apple’s new CEO? We’ve grown to love our Apple products as well as the genius minds behind them and quite honestly, the new role replacements will take some adjusting. We believe that Tim Cook has the knowledge and know-how to lead Apple, but will the excitement fade? Will Tim deliever the always anticipated Keynotes? Will there be a super-duper marketing plan to establish the changes on the horizon? Is Apple Cooked?
We may not have all the answers (yet), but we have the Top 5 Reasons Why Apple Will Be Just Fine.
TOP 5 REASONS WHY APPLE WILL BE JUST FINE…
5. This Isn’t New For Tim. Tim Cook has repeatedly stepped into the interim CEO role in the past (2004, 2009 and 2011).
4. With such a striking resemblance to Anderson Cooper, you can’t help but to trust him to do everything right. (C’mon Tim Cook DOES look like Anderson Cooper.)
Apple CEO Tim Cook and CNN’s Anderson Cooper
3. People are not going to stop buying iPads and iPhones because Steve Jobs has changed his role from CEO to Chairman of the Board.
2. iPhone 5 anyone? AT&T, Verizon & Sprint thinks so. With the new release available over all three carriers next month, Apple could see its largest sales quarter EVER!
1. With Apple’s greatest days & innovations ahead of us, we get to look forward to
Anderson Cooper, I mean Tim Cook lead keynotes along with the bells & whistles that are meant to distract and soothe consumers into belief that everything will be just fine.
That’s our thoughts on the subject…what’s yours?