Are you looking for more ways to streamline clutter and spring clean your home and office? You’ve held off long enough, and now it’s time to go digital! In light of spring cleaning season, Magzter GOLD lets you easily de-clutter your space by providing your favorite magazines on your mobile device, whether at home or on the go!
Meet Magzter, the Netflix-style magazine subscription app. The app’s “all-you-can-read” service, Magzter GOLD, now has more than 2,500 titles (including 500 new titles that launched just this month), making it the world’s largest available digital magazine subscription.
Newly added titles include:
· Lifestyle magazines: Nylon/Nylon Guys, MAXIM, Health + Fitness, Art + Design and Southern Bride
· Magazines for business and news: Entrepreneur, New York, Fast Company, Inc. and Bloomberg and Businessweek.
· Travel and outdoor magazines: Travel + Leisure, Business Traveler, PASSPORT, Tennis and Ocean Navigator.
· Food and home magazines: Saveur, Cookbook Digest and Beautiful Kitchens
· Magazines for tech lovers: PC Magazine, Macworld, PC Gamer, Popular Science and PC World
· Magazines for children: Discovery Girls, Kids Explore, bonbon and Children’s Digest
How would you like your own Magzter GOLD subscription! We want to help you kick off spring cleaning right! Enter below to win a free year-long subscription (regularly $9.99/mo.) to Magzter GOLD!