The national wholesale chain Sam’s Club is cashing in on the iPhone 4S money train by offering customers a chance to reserve the new Apple iPhone 4S before it’s release on Friday. Many customers received an email this morning announcing the reservation opportunity which will alleviate the worry of getting the new iPhone before its completely sold out.
Researchers anticipate the new iPhone 4S breaking sales records and Sam’s Clubs everywhere are expected to sell out of the device quickly. If you weren’t lucky enough to pre-order your phone online before the pre-order stock sold out, or don’t plan on standing in line early this Friday morning, this may be your safest bet to getting the iPhone 4S.
Looking for the closest Sam’s Club near you with the iPhone 4S reservation? Check here.
Have you made plans on getting the iPhone 4S yet?
After the rants and raves like an apocalyptic preacher, I preached that the iPhone 5 was on its way. Sadly enough, and much to everyone’s
disappointment surprise, it never showed up. But what did make an appearance is the latest and greatest Apple mobile product ever, the Apple iPhone 4S. (…and yes, I’ve heard just about every joke, funny ha-ha and sarcastic remark about the new release.) Today is the first day that Pre Orders begin and, I’m convinced, that come October 14th I’ll be one of the first iPhone 4S users – this is why…
1. Dual Core A5 Chip
For the past 4 Months (Since leaving my Blackberry in Detroit, while en route to LA and finally returning to NY never to see it again…) I’ve been using my old faithful iPhone 3GS. I got it unlocked while in LA and have been using it on the T-Mobile network. I’ve been forced to email, tweet and Facebook using
3G, 2G EDGE (aka, the slowest of the slow). You could imagine my excitement when it was announced that two cores in the A5 chip deliver up to two times more power and up to seven times faster graphics in the 4S above and beyond any other phone. iPhone 4S is quick and responsive, which makes all the difference when you’re launching apps, browsing the web, gaming, and doing just about everything. And no matter what you’re doing, you can keep on doing it. Because the A5 chip is so power-efficient, iPhone 4S has outstanding battery life.
2. An 8 Megapixel Camera
With 60% more megapixels than the iPhone 4 – the 4S has be re-engineered with all new optics to make photos look clearer, brighter and better than ever. Personally, I’m ready to ditch my iPad (which I use often for photos) and completely use the 4S for many of my blogging efforts – and a good camera like this one will go a loooooong way! (Did I mention it has face detection and editing features without leaving the camera app? Yeah, it’s that good!)
3. The New iOS 5
Boasting as the world’s most advanced mobile operating system and its new easy-to-use interface – the iOS 5 may be the biggest reason why I’m excited to jump on the new 4S ship. The new update claims to have over 200 new features – including, a new notification center, iMessage (think BBM for iPhones), reminders, Twitter Integration, Photo editing within the app, thousands of apps, improved performance/stability and a partridge in a pear tree. *whew* that’s a lot to take in RIGHT?
Up in the sky…it’s a bird, it’s a plane…No – it’s all my stuff in the iCloud.
Storage space and tracking down where you saved stuff is a thing of the past with the iCloud. All your apps, ibooks, documents, photos and music available on all your devices ALL THE TIME. Need I say more?
WELL I WILL….*BONUS*
My Assistant Siri
Siri on iPhone 4S lets you use your voice to send messages, schedule meetings, place phone calls, and more. Ask Siri to do things just by talking the way you talk. Siri understands what you say, knows what you mean, and even talks back. Siri is allegedly so easy to use and does so much, you’ll keep finding more and more ways to use it. I can’t wait to see how much easier Siri will make my life after October 14th.
Honestly, those are my reasons for making a pre-order and grabbing my iPhone 4S on October 14th – WHAT’S YOURS?
It’s officially 5 days away from the long-awaited launch of the Apple iPhone 5 (Apple launch event will be held October 4th)! With anticipation growing as rapidly as the rumors are brewing, it’s only fair that I forwarn iPhone 4 users of the jealously that may ensue if you don’t upgrade to the iPhone 5. (Get ready to trade in those iPhone 4 devices and upgrade because I have 5 reasons why (upon release) iPhone 4 users will be particularly jealous of the iPhone 5 and it’s users everywhere…
5. It’ll have a new sleek and sexy design that’ll make the iPhone 4 look like an original iPod…(you iPhone 4 users know how you snub us iPhone 3GS carriers…payback’s a —- LOL)
4. The iPhone 5 will undoubtedly have faster processing power – which will totally outspeed and perform the iPhone 4 in all apps from Google Maps (and directions) to Tweets, it’ll keep you up to speed and saying “Whew, that was fast…” (Can anybody say A5?)
3. Say Cheese! Okay, you Android users may have had the first laugh when it came down to crisp, clear camera resolution worthy photos but with rumors of an added 8-megapixel camera and full 1080p video recording capabilities, but there’s no doubt that Apple iPhone 5 users will have the last laugh. (yay for instagram and all my other favorite photo sharing apps…)
2. Can you hear me now? The iPhone 5 is going to take voice-recognition apps to another level. Since acquiring Siri – Apple has saved this Ace of Spade for the right time… (I’m particularly curious to see how Apple will outshine the current voice-recognition market…the suspense is killing me…)
1. iPhone 5 will NOT be limited to AT&T, Verizon…did someone say Sprint? YES! More carrier options means more interaction with other coveted iPhone users…all you AT&T customers still sticking with your current plan… you should just be ashamed of yourself…LOL (Maybe now Apple can up the ante on market share against Android…here’s to hoping…)