The biggest shopping week is now upon us! No matter if you’re looking for smartphones, tablets, gadget accessories or televisions – the best deals are right under your nose, you just have to know where to look! Retailers such as Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart, and Target are already offering massive sales even though Nov. 27 is still days away. Keep in mind that some outlets, (AHEM Amazon,) will be changing their deals leading up to Black Friday, so it’s important to check back regularly.
If you’re looking to upgrade your television, look no further! Check out the best Black Friday TV deals for any budget below!
If you’re looking for a large-screened premium TV for your living room, you can snag one of Samsung’s 2015 TV models for less than $1,000 this holiday season. The TV, which supports 4K resolution and can run apps without a separate set-top box, is usually priced at $1,500.
Those seeking a high-end TV that can run apps but want something a bit cheaper, you may be interested in this deal. Sharp’s 50-inch TV has Roku’s platform built in, and usually sells for $499.99.
If the 50-55-inch range is too large for your living room or bedroom, there are some smaller models on sale as well. Hisense’s 2015 Roku Smart TV is selling for $50 cheaper than usual through Amazon.
Online giant Amazon is slipping some of its best “lightning” deals within the Amazon smartphone or tablet app, such as the 50 inch HDTV for a rock bottom $150. That’s app only, and shopping begins Thursday at 3 p.m.
Don’t need a smart TV? Walmart is advertising deals on standard 1080p TVs for just $149. The retailer hasn’t specified which brands in particular will be on sale just yet.
Roku has released a special edition set-top box that only costs $25. It’s not as powerful as Roku’s more expensive models, but it’ll do if you just need something cheap that can run Netflix, Hulu, and other apps on your TV. It’ll be available in limited supply starting Nov. 26.
The Google Chromecast will be on sale for $15 cheaper than it’s usual price at Walmart. The Chromecast is a dongle that plugs into your TV and allows you to cast apps and websites from your phone to the big screen.
Looking for more Black Friday deals? We’ll have the best in tech, including smartphones, tablets, gaming and more on DivasandDorks.com! Is your gift wish on here? Drop your gift wish hint with your family and friends by sharing this post on Facebook or Twitter below!
Best Buy Mobile Specialty Stores
Did you know that with Best Buy Mobile’s customer promise, you’re guaranteed to top quality phones with expert and unbiased customer assistance? Recently, with the upgrade announcements & rumors from major players like AT&T, Verizon, Sprint & T-Mobile – I was curious to see how Best Buy Mobile stores would roll with the ever changing smartphone punches. So I recently stopped by one of the Best Buy Mobile specialty stores in Miami, to look into the possibility of upgrading my additional line smartphone. The staff there were knowledgeable and friendly & offered great advice for getting the biggest bang for my buck! See at Best Buy Mobile specialty stores, they don’t earn commission on what they phones, plans and features they sell – so you get an unbiased, expert opinion everytime!
So of course when I walked in inquiring about upgrading my phone, I received expert advice & even was offered a trade in offer that I couldn’t refuse. What’s great about this discovery? These deals happen everyday and I had no idea! Did you know that those old phones you keep in a drawer somewhere could be worth cash? Get a Best Buy Gift card when you trade it in at a participating Best Buy Mobile specialty store location – and if you have a newer working phone, you could get up to a $200 Best Buy gift card. Learn more and find a participating Best Buy Mobile specialty store: http://bestbuymobile.com/promotion/tradein/
Talk about a surprising experience! Now you can grab up those smartphones that have been sitting around your home & head to your local Best Buy Mobile specialty store near you. Best Buy Mobile specialty stores are found locally in malls or in your neighborhood shopping centers, and are focused on mobile devices and accessories. Shop for the latest smartphones and tablets from Verizon, AT&T and Sprint, from all the top brands, along with stylish accessories to suit your lifestyle. The staff is highly trained, yet non-commissioned, so they can help determine the right phone for you, as well as compare plans across the carriers. They can set up and activate your new phone, transfer your contacts and data and set you up with the complimentary Walk Out Working™ program. To find a Best Buy Mobile specialty store, go to www.BestBuyMobile.com.
Shopping for deals and steals post-Thanksgiving has become a custom for many families and shopaholics alike, with shoppers frequenting their favorite stores with stacks of ads and coupons clutched to their chests. With the biggest holiday shopping sale moments away, like many Americans (your budget is limited…) but being the savvy shopper you are, you refuse to wait to plan your shopping strategy and that’s why you’re here! In addition to the latest Black Friday strategies and sale information, we’ve got that one tip that is sure to keep you out of long lines while getting the big savings on Black Friday below.
Black Friday Sales
From free toys to cheap electronics, find some of your tops wish list gifts on http://blackfriday.com. Looking for that 60″ VIZO television for $688? Walmart’s got it! What about 50% off top toy brands and $30 of stocking stuffers for the kids for FREE? Toys R Us has you covered!
TIP #1 MAKE A PLAN: Once you identify what you want to buy, which stores have the best sales on Black Friday and what time they open, make a decision about when and where you want to shop first. This year, many stores such as Macy’s & Kohl’s will be opening as early as midnight, but depending on your mall, the next batch of stores may not be open until 4am-6am. Plan accordingly so you’re not waiting in the cold for the next four hours!
DEAL FOR A STEAL: Looking for free money to add to your holiday spending? H&M is offering the first 100 customers in line scratch off cards with values of up to $300 for store spending! With sweaters & dresses just starting at $5 each, you can buy gifts for everyone, no matter if they’ve been naughty or nice this season! Most free-standing H&M stores will open up tonight at midnight, you better get in line early! (Check your local mall for correct Black Friday shopping hours.)
TIP #2 DON’T DRESS TO IMPRESS: Loose-fitting or comfy clothing (such as a jogging suit) and sneakers could possibly be the best Black Friday shopping outfit ever. Not only will you be spending a lot of time on your feet, but no one wants to wake up at 4am and get all gussied up. Do yourself a favor by keeping your outfit relaxed and nixing those heels!
SKIP THE LINES: Several stores (including Walmart) will let you put the Black Friday Sale items on Layaway today and get them out for the Black Friday price on Friday! If you want to avoid the lines and still get the deals, drop everything and shop now
#TIP #3 THERE’S POWER IN NUMBERS: Go with a team and attack separate stores or sections of the same store. Distributing the list by items (electronics, fashions, etc.) is also a good plan. Designate a meeting place and time to check out so you can find one another amongst all the craziness. The faster you can shop, the sooner you’ll be nursing a hot chocolate back in bed!
LESS-QUANTITY ITEMS ARE NOT WORTH YOUR QUALITY TIME: Be wary of Black Friday deals with quantity limits. If a store only has 10 items at that price, go elsewhere. Time is money and you don’t want to miss out on Black Friday sales that are actually worth waiting for!
TIP #4 HARNESS THE POWER OF YOUR SMARTPHONE: From following local stores via Twitter, double-checking ad sales via mobile internet or simply dialing a friend to lend a helping hand in carrying five flat-screen TVs home, smartphones are your BFF on Black Friday. Make sure yours is fully charged…and use it wisely!
USE TIMING WISELY: By 8am, many of those door-busting earlybirds who have been shopping since 4am have left to go home and crawl back into bed. Meanwhile, the later shoppers are just getting dressed and making waffles, preparing to hit the malls at 10am. If you wait until 8am or so, you can find empty parking lots of stores where there are still plenty of deals to be found, but nearly no lines!
TIP #5 BRING A SNACK: Only amateurs stop at the food court on Black Friday. If you think the lines are bad in the stores, you won’t believe the crowds around McDonald’s come noon! Keep granola bars or pre-packaged snacks in your bag to fight off those mid-shopping munchies. You’ll stay satisfied and can eat a healthier meal at home!
What do you think of these Tips for Black Friday success? Have you ever gone shopping on Black Friday? Will you be going this year? Where are you off to?
Are your fingers cramping up yet? As the ceremonial kick-off of the holiday online shopping season Cyber Monday sales are in full swing online from Verizon, Amazon and more! If you haven’t racked up on your deal yet there’s no need to worry. Cyber Monday is almost over but there’s still time to catch up on some great deals online. Don’t believe us? Check out some of these deals spotted by Engadget.com:
Looking for cellphones?
- Best Buy has a fair amount of phone deals like a free HTC Titan 4G on AT&T with contract renewal.
- Through midnight (Cyber Monday), for just one single penny, AT&T will sell you its Motorola Atrix, Samsung Infuse, BlackBerry 9810, HTC Inspire or LG Thrill! Of course, you’ll also need to renew or sign-in to a two-year contract to reap the savings.
- Verizon will give you its Droid Incredible 2 for ”free” or sell you a LG Revolution and Pantech Breakout for $50 with a two-year contract, through Cyber Monday.
- Amazon has pretty nice deal for those on Sprint seeking a 4G Android device, who also don’t mind extending their contract. For just one penny you can snag a Google Nexus S 4G through Cyber Monday. Better yet, your activation fee will be waived!
Gadgets & Techcessories
- Phillips is currently offering 30 percent off all orders of $100 or more with free shipping with code “BF2011SALE” through Cyber Monday. Of course, there is a catch — “TVs, DVD and Blu-ray Players, and Home Theater systems” are excluded. Hey, you can still snag a Norelco for trimming those nose hairs, though!
- Microsoft is currently offering 25 percent off accessories on its webstore with code “SAVE25.” Take note though, this deal ends on the 28th.
- Zagg — you know, the company behind InvisibleShield — is currently sporting a 50% off sale for many items on its website!
- Makerbot has a duo of tempting deals through Cyber Monday for anyone who’s been wanting to get into 3D printing. You can snag an assembled Thing-O-Matic printer for $1,999 (normally $2,500) using code “TRYPTOPHAN” or pay $999 (normally about $1,200) and assemble it yourself with code “TURKEYSTUFFER”
- iFixit has goodies including its iPhone 4S Transparent Rear Glass Panel on sale for 30 bucks (normally over $50) through Cyber Monday. You’ll also be able to snag replacement batterys for the iPhone 3G, 3GS and 4 for 5 bucks off the regular price! Check out the site for even more discounts.
Want more? Check out other more deals and steals online here.
The biggest shopping day of the year is upon us and if you want to score the biggest deals easily and keep your sanity – these quick tips are for you!
TIP #1 – Strategize.
- Compare the prices at the stores. You can research on the Internet as well as look through the circulars that you receive in your Sunday paper.
- Choose which stores have the most savings for you.
- Plan to hit only one store for the morning sales. The long lines will prevent you from getting the best deals at multiple stores, plus usually the items are gone within the first hour.
TIP #2 – Work as a team.
- Shop in group of 2 or more – and have your team split up for items and carts for easy shopping.
- Try getting the cart after you have gotten your first item or split up and send your partner to get the cart.
- Use a partner so that you can hit multiple areas of the store at the same time.
TIP #3 – Wear comfortable shoes.
- Black Friday Sales are like marathons, so you must dress accordingly. Wear walking shoes like New Balance or Nike.
- Try adding insoles to the shoes for extra added comfort (especially when standing in those long lines.)
- BONUS NOTE: If you decide to hit the sales line directly from the “After Thanksgiving Nightclub Excursion” here’s a bonus tip – to avoid blisters in your high heels lather your feet in vaseline, the coating will prevent any extra rubbing after a long night of dancing.
TIP #4 – Stick to a budget.
- Go for your big items first. Do not allow yourself to be distracted by aisle displays or other items.
- Stay on budget by shopping with a specific list in mind. In the madness it is easy to come out with ten items that you didn’t mean to purchase and blow your entire budget. The sale is only worth going to if you manage to stick to your budget, otherwise you would be better shopping online without the temptation to splurge.
TIP #5 – Shop at MIDNIGHT.
- Some twenty-four hours stores will offer their Black Friday deals starting at midnight. Look for the item and place it in your cart before midnight. Although they may have certain big-ticket items covered before then.
- Most people do not realize you can hit the sale that early, and so it is a lot less crowded. Contact your local store to see what their policy is regarding these sales.