A sleek stylish design. Personal assistant-like capabilities. This diva’s dream coupe!
This sporty four-seat concept car was unveiled in Germany this week. The Evos will debut at the 2011 Frankfurt Motor Show in September. The Ford Evos plug-in hybrid concept vehicle is so smart, it can socially network with its driver’s friends and recommend roads and routes that might be quickest or the most fun to drive.
According to Ford, the vehicle gives its driver the ability to tap into this “personal cloud” of information at any time — for example, picking up where the driver left off on that favorite song he or she was listening to inside the house. The vehicle’s smart systems monitor its driver’s “physical state and workload,” adjusting the car’s handling, heating, cooling and music to suit the driver’s level of alertness, perhaps even keeping him from falling asleep. A Ford spokesperson says, “The car gets to know you and can act as a personal assistant to handle some of the usual routines of a daily commute.”
When will you be able to test drive this beauty? Not anytime soon – the company intends to use the ideas incorporated into this futuristic vehicle in many of its upcoming cars you’ll see on showroom floors. Here’s hoping to a change of heart, because this diva could really get used to coupes like this
Ford Evos Concept Coupe
Tagsaccessory app apple apps at&T beauty celebrity Contests designer divas drive in heels facebook fashion FORD gadgets gifts giveaway holiday instagram ipad iphone iphone 5 lifestyle MBFW mercedes benz fashion week mobile new new york fashion week nyc NYFW phone samsung shoes shopping smartphone social media spring style tablet TECH technology travel twitter verizon verizon wireless Wild shoe Wednesday
- Divas And Dorks :: Powered Up Protection With The OtterBox Resurgence Case on Stylish Smartphone Protection With OtterBox Commuter Cases
- Ford Empowers Culture During ESSENCE #fordup | I always say shopping is cheaper than a psychiatrist. on Ford Celebrates ESSENCE Fest With Sevyn Streeter And Mustang Giveaway #FordUp
- Verizon Connects ESSENCE To the World with Lance Gross and Regina Hall – #VZWEssenceFest | I always say shopping is cheaper than a psychiatrist. on Verizon Wireless Impacts And Empowers Essence Festival With Lance Gross And Regina Hall #VZWEssenceFest
- Divas And Dorks :: Ford Celebrates ESSENCE Fest With Sevyn Streeter And Mustang on Essence Music Festival: Escape To New Orleans Ep. 1
- Divas And Dorks :: Ford Celebrates ESSENCE Fest With Sevyn Streeter And Mustang on Essence Music Festival: Escape To New Orleans Ep. 3