Time flies when you’re having fun and CES 2011 in Las Vegas flew by quick! As a quick recap, I learned about many things while in Vegas and have created this TOP 10 List to accompany my CES 2011 Experience – So check it out!!!
THINGS I LEARNED IN VEGAS
10. AT&T Service in Vegas is shakier than a hooker in church!
9. The Blackberry Playbook allows you to sync your Blackberry Pin and chat on the device for easier multi-tasking.
8. The audio headphone game has gone from non-existant to a big *&#*! deal! (Monster Cable vs JVC)
7. There are some cool tech chicks in the media and technology industry. (Shoutout to @jess_benton & @LittleTechGirl)
6. The AVN (Adult Porn Convention) is during the same time as CES – (Nerds + Porn Stars + Vegas = Chaos!)
5. Andy Dick, Wil.I.am, Lady Gaga & Camillionaire are major CES tech nerds.
4. New Millenium geeks party waaaaaay harder than I saw in “Revenge of the Nerds”
3. @DivasandDorks looks so much better in 3D (*shameless plug*)
2. What happens in Vegas, usually ends up on Twitter. LOL
1. I’m officially addicted to collecting Foursquare badges…so much so that I went on a 2-hour check-in hunt for the coveted CES badge. (Thanks @jasonlanderson)
Whew! It’s Tuesday and I’m completely zonked out! Between the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas and The International Auto Show in Detroit — I’m completely worn out! We have some exciting posts coming this week from both CES and NAIAS but first, I need to get beyond this jet lag. Which brought me to my next thought…How in the world do celebrities keep their sanity when flying around the country day in and day out?
Martha Stewart can show you how it’s done! This former model, stockbroker and caterer is the founder of Martha Stewart Living Onmimedia, a company whose portfolio includes magazines, books, television shows and she shares her tech musts haves that keeps her travels fresh & so clean.
Tech Must Haves
“I bring an iPad loaded with the latest books, movies and apps. I just watched “The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo” on my trip to Canada!”
“I make sure I have the latest version of Scrabble downloaded for plan on the plane.”
“Plus a Canon PowerShot G12 with two 8GB memory cards and my laptop to download the pictures and post to my blog while traveling.”
Peeped at DeltaSkyMag.com