On September 8, thousands will gather at the world’s fashion capitals for extravaganza that is Fashion Week. Many more will have a virtual presence, using laptops and mobile devices to view and discuss the styles coming down the runway. Even with the integration of high tech and high fashion, a phenomenon dubbed Fashion 2.0, there continues to be a disconnect between imaginative designs and personal style. Fashion and beauty sites either suggest fantasy ensembles that wouldn’t fit most people, or they use simple-minded quizzes that produce fashion tips that are inaccurate, too generic or too overwhelming.
OhThatsYou.com solves this disconnect by putting the consumer in control.
It provides an integrated array of tools that enables members to…
- Interact with their trusted circle–including their friends and other members with similar attributes and lifestyles–to make style and purchasing decisions
- Use the OTY Window-Shopper to collect fashion images that suit their tastes
- Mix and match these items to create different looks
- Receive OTY generated personal fashion and beauty recommendations on items that suit their face and body type
“Our personal style is a combination of our unique physical attributes, the sum total of our experiences and our environment,” says founder Azita Gandjei. “OhThatsYou.com enables members to find their own unique personal style, whether they want to fit in or stand out.”
Tagsaccessory app apple apps at&T beauty celebrity Contests designer divas drive in heels facebook fashion FORD gadgets gifts giveaway holiday instagram ipad iphone iphone 5 lifestyle MBFW mercedes benz fashion week mobile new new york fashion week nyc NYFW phone samsung shoes shopping smartphone social media spring style tablet TECH technology travel twitter verizon verizon wireless Wild shoe Wednesday
- Divas And Dorks :: Powered Up Protection With The OtterBox Resurgence Case on Stylish Smartphone Protection With OtterBox Commuter Cases
- Ford Empowers Culture During ESSENCE #fordup | I always say shopping is cheaper than a psychiatrist. on Ford Celebrates ESSENCE Fest With Sevyn Streeter And Mustang Giveaway #FordUp
- Verizon Connects ESSENCE To the World with Lance Gross and Regina Hall – #VZWEssenceFest | I always say shopping is cheaper than a psychiatrist. on Verizon Wireless Impacts And Empowers Essence Festival With Lance Gross And Regina Hall #VZWEssenceFest
- Divas And Dorks :: Ford Celebrates ESSENCE Fest With Sevyn Streeter And Mustang on Essence Music Festival: Escape To New Orleans Ep. 1
- Divas And Dorks :: Ford Celebrates ESSENCE Fest With Sevyn Streeter And Mustang on Essence Music Festival: Escape To New Orleans Ep. 3