On September 8, thousands will gather at the world’s fashion capitals for extravaganza that is Fashion Week. Many more will have a virtual presence, using laptops and mobile devices to view and discuss the styles coming down the runway. Even with the integration of high tech and high fashion, a phenomenon dubbed Fashion 2.0, there continues to be a disconnect between imaginative designs and personal style. Fashion and beauty sites either suggest fantasy ensembles that wouldn’t fit most people, or they use simple-minded quizzes that produce fashion tips that are inaccurate, too generic or too overwhelming.
OhThatsYou.com solves this disconnect by putting the consumer in control.
It provides an integrated array of tools that enables members to…
- Interact with their trusted circle–including their friends and other members with similar attributes and lifestyles–to make style and purchasing decisions
- Use the OTY Window-Shopper to collect fashion images that suit their tastes
- Mix and match these items to create different looks
- Receive OTY generated personal fashion and beauty recommendations on items that suit their face and body type
“Our personal style is a combination of our unique physical attributes, the sum total of our experiences and our environment,” says founder Azita Gandjei. “OhThatsYou.com enables members to find their own unique personal style, whether they want to fit in or stand out.”
Tagsaccessory app apple apps at&T beauty celebrity ces Contests designer divas drive in heels facebook fashion fashion week FORD gadgets gifts giveaway holiday instagram ipad iphone lifestyle MBFW mercedes benz fashion week mobile new new york fashion week nyc NYFW samsung shoes shopping smartphone social media spring style tablet TECH technology travel twitter verizon verizon wireless Wild shoe Wednesday
- Divas And Dorks :: Verizon X Revolt TV Rocks NBA All Star Weekend on Verizon Celebrates The Potential Of Us With DivasandDorks.com #PotentialOfUs
- Divas And Dorks :: Four Gadgets From CES Any Techie Would Love on Form Meets Function: Four Fashionable Favorites Found At CES 2015 #CES2015
- Divas And Dorks :: More Trending In Tech At CES 2015 on Form Meets Function: Four Fashionable Favorites Found At CES 2015 #CES2015
- Divas And Dorks :: More Trending In Tech At CES 2015 on CEA Innovation Winners: Best Of The Best At CES 2015 #CES2015
- Divas And Dorks :: Conquer The Holidays With Walmart's Lowest Priced Unlimited Plans on Save Money On Smartphones This Season With Walmart Family Mobile #Shop