Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Launch Event Entices Divas & Dorks From All Over!
August 15th, 2012 by Christen
- 10.1-inch LCD display running at 1280 by 720
- Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich with Samsung’s custom UI (Jelly Bean coming later this year)
- 1.4GHz quad-core Samsung Exynos processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 16 or 32GB of internal storage, accepts microSD cards as large as 64GB
- 5MP rear camera, 1.9MP front-facing camera
- Wi-Fi only
- MSRP: $499 for the 16GB model, $549 for the 32GB model, available (NOW at Best Buy Union Square in New York ) and available nationwide on August 16
- Split screen multitasking
- The S pen is a cutting edge tech accessory & easy to use
- Strong spec sheet means great performance
- Photo quality is still lacking
- Maximizing usage of the S Pen & tablet interface will take a while if you're not already a pro
Have you tried out the new Galaxy Note 10.1 yet? Stop by a Samsung or Best Buy store soon to try it out for yourself & see if it lives up as the next great tablet on the market.