Rihanna ELLE UK: Keeping Her Name in Your Mouth
Hot off the press and on newsstands today, Rihanna graces the cover of not one, but two Elle UK covers. RiRi has been working to stay fresh in the game and has reasons to be on the tip of everyone’s tongues—from the Rihanna Navy to a slew of commenters on Instagram to bloggers, music journalists, DJs, and mainstream magazines. Both Elle UK covers feature sultry and sexy Rihanna, adorned in black and white with smoky eyes, bold, attention grabbing red lips, and a stylish pixie cut. The images are very mod and sophisticated as Rihanna models several pieces from her newly launched collection, River Island. On one, she rocks a black, zip-through River Island skirt from the spring/summer 2013 line and a Louis Vuitton monochrome top; on the other, a striped River Island bra peeking out from under a Prada silk and satin stole. A tagline on the cover reads, “I will have a child.” One thing we know for sure is that Rihanna will discuss reuniting with her love, Chris Brown. This may well be one of her best interviews with Mark Allen, who spent significant time with the star during her 777 Tour in Paris. In addition to the two covers, RiRi continues to shine bright and here are a few more reasons why:
- Elle – 4 covers since 2008
- Unapologetic – Several tracks off this 2012 album will get continuous spin through 2013: Diamonds, Pour It Up, and newly released, Stay featuring Miley Cyrus.
- PerfumesByRihanna.com – Which fragrance are you? Reb’l, Rebellem or Nude? Find out by taking a quiz on her recently launched fragrance website.
- RiRi [Hearts] MAC – A multi-cosmetics deal based on a signature lip color, RiRi Woo; additional cosmetics to be released throughout the year.
- River Island Collection – New spring/summer 2013 fashion collection launch. IG was abuzz as Rihanna posted provocative pics of pieces from her line.
- Diamonds World Tour – Just off the 777 Tour, RiRi is back on the road with shows planned throughout the US, Canada, the UK, France, Germany, and Switzerland.
With so many reasons to talk about Rihanna how do you get your RiRi fix? What keeps her on the tip of your tongue?