Meet Samsung’s Latest Fusion Of Smartphone & Camera With The Galaxy S4 Zoom
June 13th, 2013 by Rod
Samsung just took the press to announce their newest digital camera/smartphone with the Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom. Created with similar intentions as the Galaxy Camera, the Galaxy S4 Zoom CAN actually make phone calls on it, no VoIP apps required.Think of the Galaxy S4 Zoom as the Galaxy Camera 2.0. No word as of yet in regards to pricing or exact availability but we'll keep you posted as more details arise. We do know that the Galaxy S4 Zoom is coming to the US in Q3.
Part of the GALAXY S4 family, the GALAXY S4 zoom is the realization of Samsung’s mission to create a single device that can fulfill the role of both an industry leading smartphone and a high-end compact camera. Combining 10x Optical Zoom, 16 Mega Pixel CMOS Sensor, OIS and Xenon Flash with the very latest Samsung GALAXY S4 technology, the GALAXY S4 zoom sets new standards for perfect mobile photography. It is the ultimate smartphone and camera experience in one, and the only device you’ll ever need.
What's Inside the Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom?
- 4.3inch qHD display with 960 x 540 resolution
- Running Android 4.2 Jelly Bean with TouchWiz UX
- Powered a 1.5GHz dual-core processor
- 16MP 24-240mm CMOS sensor + 10X optical zoom w/ Xenon flash
- 1.9 MP front face camera
- Wi-Fi + LTE support
- 2330 mAh battery
- New software such as Photo Suggest
- Most of the software found inside of the Galaxy S4 Mini (S Voice, S Translator, Story Album, Group Play)