Meet Casetop, The Accessory That Turns Your Smartphone Into A Laptop
Every time we get a new device, we get accessories for it. It might be a case, a dock station, or an extra battery. There is always something. It is rare to find an accessory that is universal to multiple manufacturers. Well meet Casetop, a much smartphone accessory
What Is Casetop?
What Devices Does Casetop Support?
Since Casetop supports any phone that has Bluetooth capability and has a video out option many models can be used with it. This includes popular Galaxy S II, S III, S4, Galaxy Note II, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, iPhone 4/4S/5, HTC One, One S, One X, One X+, and Evo 4G LTE.
You can find the full list of Casetop compatible phones here.
- 11.1 Inch 720p HD LED Backlit LCD Screen (Stretch Goal for 1080p)
- 56 Watt Hour Battery Pack (Est. Equivalent of a 6 Cell Laptop pack)
- Full size 78-key keyboard (Island-style, think Sony, Apple, IBM)
- 2 1 Watt High Fidelity Speakers
- 1 Standard HDMI Input
- 1 MHL Video Input, Power Output. Dual mode Micro USB.
- 1 3.5mm Audio Output
- 1 Full-size ‘Always Powered’ USB for charging other products