Making Mother’s Day Easy For New Moms By Gifting These Great Apps
Mother’s Day apps Mother’s Day apps Mother’s Day apps Mother’s Day apps Mother’s Day apps Mother’s Day apps
Being a new mom is great—but, let’s face it, it’s also tough. From juggling diapers and baby bottles, to fighting off sleep deprivation, there’s quite a lot to manage.
If only there was an app for that!
In honor of Mother’s Day, the folks at Verizon Wireless New York have handpicked 5 of the best smartphone apps – available on Android and iPhone, the most popular platforms today – that help make life easier for new moms.
· Baby Connect ($4.99): Need help tracking your brand-new bundle of joy’s growth and development? How about having medicine, vaccine and growth tracking timers, reminders and notifications? Baby Connect helps new moms track, log and share daily information about their babies. Great for doctor appointments!
· Baby Monitoring & Alarm ($3.99): Why spend a ton on a new baby monitor? The Baby Monitoring & Alarm app monitors your newborn’s sounds and will notify you by a phone call to another phone when there is a noise in the baby’s room. The app can even pull songs from iTunes to help lull your toddler back to sleep.
· Grocery Smarts Coupon Shopper (FREE): From diapers to baby food, items for a newborn (or kids in general) start to add up fast. That’s what makes the Grocery Smarts Coupon Shopper app so useful. It lets you plan a shopping trip based on what’s currently on sale at stores like Target, Walgreens, CVS and Rite-Aid.
· White Noise ($1.99): Red-eyed moms will love the White Noise app for their babies—and for themselves! Use it to help your little one fall asleep by playing gentle sounds of the environment, or the familiar sounds of your fan or AC. There are also sound timers that fade audio out so your baby doesn’t suddenly awake.
· Instagram (FREE): We know, we know. Instagram wasn’t necessarily designed to help with your lovable toddler, but, in terms of taking pics of their cute faces and easily sharing them online with friends and family—Instagram is perfect.
So, there you have it—for Mother’s Day, the top-5 apps for new moms via Verizon Wireless New York.
via Verizon Wireless New York