LINKS Á LA MODE:TECH ROUNDUP
CREATIVITY & PRODUCTIVITY: BLOGGING UNDER THE INFLUENCE
Edited by Christen Rochon
Us 21st Century girls have the best of both worlds, fashion and technology. We’re actively embracing the new trends, sharing the latest information and using social media to influence and further connect both the fashion and technology world into the same realm. Each week we share more information among each other for the better development of ourselves as bloggers as well as deeper insight into the fashion and tech industry that we all love. From the latest displays of fashion to specific tools that will help you become a better blogger, this week’s Links A La Mode: Tech has a variety of links that I’m sure will spark inspiration and give you ideas on how to improve your creativity and productivity. I’m looking forward to connecting further with each of you in this tech sisterhood and growing together…
LINKS À LA MODE: TECH – APRIL 12TH
- Divas and Dorks: Top iPad / iPhone Apps for Bloggers, Designers & Entrepreneurs!
- Gwen Vikkey Miao: Miss Sixty Rock Art!
- IFB: 5 Facebook Tips for Bloggers
- Juliette Maxwell: A Beginner’s Guide To HTML
- Mimosas In Bed: Organizing Your Closet On The Go
- Miss Viki: High Tech Fashion By The King Of Fashion
- Relatively Chic: Feed Your Readers: RSS, Email Subscriptions & Beyond
- Styling You: Five Bloggers Who Inspire Me To Be A Better Blogger
- Whereisharriet: Eight Steps To A Better Blogger Blog
For more Links a la Mode: Tech Weekly Round Up visit heartifb.com