HTC Is Ready To Unveil The Successor To The One X, Meet The M7
February 4th, 2013 by Tech Staff
The rumored specs are:
- 4.7inch 1080p HD SoLux display
- 2nd-gen 1.7GHz quad-core Snapdragon S4 Pro processor
- 2GB of RAM/32GB of storage/2300 mAh battery
- Running Android Jelly Bean w/ Sense 5 UX
- 2MP f/2.0 front-facing camera capable of recording video in 1080p HD
- 13MP f/2.0 rear-facing Cinesensor (improves video quality, adds super slow-mo & video HDR) lens also capable of 1080p HD video
- Beats Audio w/ built-in amp + stereo speakers
HTC sent out invites for an upcoming press event on February 19th in NYC. We are anticipating it to be the official unveiling of the M7. Expect more details about this device to be leaked before the actual event.
Who's ready for the next high-end Android device from HTC?