Get More Battery Life Out Of Your Android Smartphone With These Tips
Android smart phones have never been known for having a great battery life. We all want more battery life. It’s difficult for smartphones to last a full day due to all the features today’s smartphones have. Screen sizes are ginormous, it probably has a dual-core or quad-core processor, data the downloads in the background, and many other factors affect your battery life tremendously.
Unless you have one with a massive battery like the ones in the Samsung Galaxy Note II or the Motorola Razr Maxx, it’s likely that your battery doesn’t last a full day. You don’t need to hack or mod your phone to manipulate the processes for the battery (you could if you want to). There are little adjustments that you can make to get more battery life, maybe an hour or two a day (that’s a lot of time if you’re addicted to your smartphone). If you are not the hacking/modding type, I got some tips for you to help extend the life of your Android smartphone.
What Display Settings Can You Adjust For More Battery Life?
- Lower your backlight setting
- Don’t use live wallpapers
What Connectivity Settings Can You Adjust For More Battery Life?
- Shut off Wi-Fi/ Bluetooth when not is use
- Use the Power Widget to toggle GPS, Bluetooth, Wireless & Brightness settings
- Shut off apps that constantly sync
- Shut off GPS location features
How You Can You Manipulate Apps For More Battery Life?
- Use a Task Manager to kill apps/processes that don’t need to run
- Uninstall any apps you don’t use
- Get rid of unnecessary home screen widgets