Find The Hottest Gift Ideas At The WIRED Holiday Store
December 17th, 2013 by Christen
Last week, I got a behind the scenes look at the WIRED Holiday Store in New York City for the latest in all things tech on wish lists everywhere. Check out just a few of the hot items found in this behind the scenes look at the 2013 WIRED holiday store below.
- Bring music to your shower like never before with the new Moxie® showerhead + wireless speaker. Pair music, news and more to the magnetic wireless speaker. Then pop the speaker into the showerhead and get ready to shower out loud with the crisp, clean sound. Learn more at KOHLER.com/Moxie.
- Nest “Learning Thermostat” is a revolutionary tool that remembers your ideal temperature and can help you save up to 20% on heating and cooling costs by turning itself down when you’re away and offering control features from anywhere by using a phone, tablet, or computer.
- Fitbit’s “Force” is wearable wrist technology that measures your daily activity—steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, stairs climbed, active minutes, and hours slept – with the added bonus of measuring your progress over time on a computer or smartphone.
- Olloclip’s 4-in-1 Photo Lens offers 4 advanced lenses for stunning photos and video that can easily clip onto an iPhone or iPod touch, and is compatible with all your favorite apps.
- Designed for anyone who uses an iPhone to take photos and video, this superior telephoto lens delivers 2x optical magnification so you can get twice as close to what you’re photographing. The Circular Polarizing Lens (included) helps reduce reflections and makes colors truer to life.
- Powered by PrimaLoft® synthetic technology, our new ThermoBall™ jacket features down-like clusters that trap heat and retain warmth, even when wet. Ultralight and highly compressible, ThermoBall easily packs away and won’t weigh you down in the backcountry.
- Unleash the new LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 set to create & command robots to do anything you can imagine. Use the 3D building instructions to create multiple models & bring them to life with an icon-based programming interface. Take on ready-made missions or download the free app using your smart device.
- OUYA is out-of-the-box fun for people who just want to game. It’s fast, sleek, and as easy on the wallet as it is to set up. With 500+ games you can try before you buy—and more every day—OUYA is where gaming is going. Exclusively for WIRED fans, receive a $10 FREE game credit with your order.
- Complete with carbon nano-hybrid composite, hydroformed aluminum, carbon-fiber hood and more, WIRED Magazine reported that in the new 2014 Corvette Stingray, “it all comes together in driving nirvana.”