Droid Razr Users – Share Your Opinions, Get Paid PLUS National Exposure!
If you love smartphones, specifically the Motorola Droid Razr, here’s a great opportunity to get paid! Here’s a great opportunity for people with a Droid Razr Phone (Razr, Razr X, etc.) to get $250 for a one-hour market research project, PLUS the potential opportunity to make MUCH, MUCH MORE (and I mean a LOT!) with huge national exposure!
Marketers are searching NATIONWIDE for people who use a Motorola Droid Razr phone (Razr, Razr X, etc.) to take part in a market research project. You’ll get paid $250 for an hour of your time, PLUS a potential opportunity to make MUCH, MUCH MORE! (can’t say what, but it’s an incredible opportunity, including huge national exposure!) Marketers need people who are available Wednesday or Thursday, February 1st & 2nd, 2012 (you must submit by Wednesday evening).
Open to all ages and walks of Life – and they’re especially interested in Businesspeople and professionals. This is an AMAZING opportunity that you definitely want to share. (Tell your friends if they have a Razr X to get in touch – they will thank you!)
They’re looking to interview real people that can talk knowledgeably about their smart phone and its features. In case you want to review before your interview, you can visit our review: Motorola Droid Razr: Is It The Sharpest Smartphone Out? (Review)
Or check out Motorola directly below…
Don’t have the Motorola Razr? Don’t worry! If you don’t have a Razr but are unhappy with your current phone and can share why, you may be eligible for this great opportunity as well – so feel free to respond, study the Razr features on the hyperlink above so you know about the great features it has!
Email ALL the information requested below IMMEDIATELY (no later than Wednesday evening, February 1st, 2012) to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
4. What kind of Droid Phone you have (X, X2, Razr, RazrMax, Android… or what phone you have that you would be willing to get rid of and upgrade to the Razr. If you have a Razr XT912, please indicate specifically)
5. Indicate if you are available to come to the Toluca Lake area of Los Angeles in the daytime on Wednesday or Thursday (Feb 1st & 2nd). If you cannot or are not in the LA area no problem- Skype interviews are available.
6. Recent photo (jpg format please)
You will be contacted if you are selected to particiapte in this opportunity.