Don’t Be An Instagram Cliche’: Top 10 Over-Posted Instagrams
We’ve all been there, posting the obligatory “selfie” or prized snapshot of split pea soup coupled with the hashtag #FoodPorn. Everybody does it, right? But does it make you an amazing Instagram users or just a copycat of everybody else? Consider this a public service announcement: Avoid these cliche’ Instagram photos and your followers will thank you.
10. Bathroom selfies… Because yes, everyone needs to see how hot you look and the filthy toilet bowl at the same time!
9. Airplane wings… Ok, we get it… you’re on an airplane! So are 193,439 other people any given minute.
8. Text Message threads… Is anything left sacred? There are two types of people in the world, people that post text messages on social media and people I trust.
7. Sunsets. I happen to enjoy beautiful sunsets… in person. Instagram sunsets typically pale in comparison to the real thing 100% of the time.
6. Skyscrappers from below. You have finally solved the mystery of perspective. Yes, skyscrappers are in fact HUGE! Now can you stop filling my timeline with random buildings? Please.
5. Inspirational Quotes. Everyone needs a little encouragement from time to time. But, I’m sure Instagram was meant for pictorials, not a mashup of your favorite fonts.
4. Nail Art. #NailedIt #NailArt #NailPorn – I won’t even lie, I’ve been a culprit of over-posting the nail art pics. But let’s all just ease up on the cliche shots shall we?
3. Food Porn. Hey while you’re busy taking photos, your food is getting cold!
2. Clouds. We get it. They’re everywhere.
1. Feet on the beach. A picture is worth a thousand words, and that sixth baby toe is definitely not suitable for a “selfie”…
These are just a few funny observations that I’m sure you’ve been guilty of over-posting too! Do you know any great Instagram users who post amazing photos? Shout them out (or yourself) below!
Follow DivasandDorks on Instagram.com/DivasandDorks