Cyber Monday Deals and Steals…
Are your fingers cramping up yet? As the ceremonial kick-off of the holiday online shopping season Cyber Monday sales are in full swing online from Verizon, Amazon and more! If you haven’t racked up on your deal yet there’s no need to worry. Cyber Monday is almost over but there’s still time to catch up on some great deals online. Don’t believe us? Check out some of these deals spotted by Engadget.com:
Looking for cellphones?
- Best Buy has a fair amount of phone deals like a free HTC Titan 4G on AT&T with contract renewal.
- Through midnight (Cyber Monday), for just one single penny, AT&T will sell you its Motorola Atrix, Samsung Infuse, BlackBerry 9810, HTC Inspire or LG Thrill! Of course, you’ll also need to renew or sign-in to a two-year contract to reap the savings.
- Verizon will give you its Droid Incredible 2 for ”free” or sell you a LG Revolution and Pantech Breakout for $50 with a two-year contract, through Cyber Monday.
- Amazon has pretty nice deal for those on Sprint seeking a 4G Android device, who also don’t mind extending their contract. For just one penny you can snag a Google Nexus S 4G through Cyber Monday. Better yet, your activation fee will be waived!
Gadgets & Techcessories
- Phillips is currently offering 30 percent off all orders of $100 or more with free shipping with code “BF2011SALE” through Cyber Monday. Of course, there is a catch — “TVs, DVD and Blu-ray Players, and Home Theater systems” are excluded. Hey, you can still snag a Norelco for trimming those nose hairs, though!
- Microsoft is currently offering 25 percent off accessories on its webstore with code “SAVE25.” Take note though, this deal ends on the 28th.
- Zagg — you know, the company behind InvisibleShield — is currently sporting a 50% off sale for many items on its website!
- Makerbot has a duo of tempting deals through Cyber Monday for anyone who’s been wanting to get into 3D printing. You can snag an assembled Thing-O-Matic printer for $1,999 (normally $2,500) using code “TRYPTOPHAN” or pay $999 (normally about $1,200) and assemble it yourself with code “TURKEYSTUFFER”
- iFixit has goodies including its iPhone 4S Transparent Rear Glass Panel on sale for 30 bucks (normally over $50) through Cyber Monday. You’ll also be able to snag replacement batterys for the iPhone 3G, 3GS and 4 for 5 bucks off the regular price! Check out the site for even more discounts.