Vegas vs CES 2011 in Seconds (Video)
Time flies when you’re having fun and CES 2011 in Las Vegas flew by quick! As a quick recap, I learned about many things while in Vegas and have created this TOP 10 List to accompany my CES 2011 Experience – So check it out!!! 😉
THINGS I LEARNED IN VEGAS
10. AT&T Service in Vegas is shakier than a hooker in church!
9. The Blackberry Playbook allows you to sync your Blackberry Pin and chat on the device for easier multi-tasking.
8. The audio headphone game has gone from non-existant to a big *&#*! deal! (Monster Cable vs JVC)
7. There are some cool tech chicks in the media and technology industry. (Shoutout to @jess_benton & @LittleTechGirl)
6. The AVN (Adult Porn Convention) is during the same time as CES – (Nerds + Porn Stars + Vegas = Chaos!)
5. Andy Dick, Wil.I.am, Lady Gaga & Camillionaire are major CES tech nerds.
4. New Millenium geeks party waaaaaay harder than I saw in “Revenge of the Nerds”
3. @DivasandDorks looks so much better in 3D (*shameless plug*)
2. What happens in Vegas, usually ends up on Twitter. LOL
1. I’m officially addicted to collecting Foursquare badges…so much so that I went on a 2-hour check-in hunt for the coveted CES badge. (Thanks @jasonlanderson)