Beauty 101: Skincare Tips With RoC® Skincare And Duane Reade #Eyes4NYC
Remember last month when I received a beauty-filled skin package and Ray Ban shades from RoC® Skincare And Duane Reade? It was a great introduction to the line up of RoC® Skincare products that you can find at your neighborhood Duane Reade. Last week, a host of beauty mavens and skin socialistas were treated to a personalized shopping experience and beauty event hosted by RoC® Skincare and Dr. Debra Jaliman.
During the event, attendees were treated to a wealth of skin knowledge and beauty tips for optimum eye care and skin health. Discover a few of my favorite skincare tips from the Duane Reade and RoC® Skincare event below.
RoC® Skincare & Dr. Debra Jaliman #Eyes4NYC Beauty Tips:
- Keep It Simple: During the morning and evening, simply add eye creams to your beauty cleansing routines.
- Never skimp on RETINOL and SUNSCREEN…it’ll do your skin good!
- Retinol improves the appearance of crows feet, wrinkles and fine lines – its a very important ingredient for skin health and elasticity.
- Blondes may have more fun, but they also show early signs of skin aging earlier than others. There’s no better time to start better skin care than now.
- Put your skincare products in the refrigerator to extend the life of the product.
- Make sure your skincare products includes Retinol and moisturizer to protect your sensitive skin (especially around the eyes!)
- Wash your face with a cotton round instead of your bare hands and fingers.
- Don’t use too much product… just a small dab goes a long way.
- Wear sunscreen everyday (even on rainy days!) The sun is always beaming damaging rays and you need to be protected all the time!
- Your skin automatically repairs itself when you sleep, so get those 8 hours in and do your skin some good!
Disclosure: I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias® and Duane Reade. #Eyes4NYC #ad #cbias #SocialFabric. To find RoC® Skincare products at your closest Duane Reade, check out their store locator online. The team behind @DuaneReade on Twitter and Facebook are always helpful and for more information on the finding RoC® Skincare for your new beauty routine use the hashtag #Eyes4NYC and #cbias to see how others are using RoC® Skincare today.