AT&T Upgrading Their Upgrade Policy – Introducing AT&T Next
T-Mobile seems to have started a trend! Last week they announced their new upgrade options AKA T-Mobile Jump. Verizon is on their tail with their own upgrade adjustments and now AT&T has announced AT&T Next. Another upgrade option to add to your list!
AT&T Next – What You Need To Know
– The plan begins on July 26th
– Customers can get a new AT&T smartphone and/or tablet every year without a down payment.
– That also means no upgrade fee, no activation fee AND no financing fees.
– After 12 payments on the device they can trade it in and upgrade to a brand new device — again with no down payment — or they can keep using their device and have no more payments after 20 months.
Who is Eligible for AT&T Next?
– New customers
– Existing customers with eligible upgrade.
“With AT&T Next, customers can get the newest smartphone or tablet every year with no down payment. That’s hard to beat, and it’s an incredible value for customers who want the latest and greatest every year,” said Ralph de la Vega, president and chief executive officer of AT&T Mobility.
If you’re skeptical about AT&T’s performance maybe this infographic can help:
They put up top numbers when it comes to top speeds.
What do you think about AT&T Next? Do you like paying off your phone and trading it back in for an upgrade?