10 Ways To Get A Fill Of BuzzFeed HQ With Verizon Wireless #VZWBuzz
March 26th, 2014 by Christen
Last week, I got a chance to go behind the closed doors of the widely popular online powerhouse BuzzFeed.com in New York. From chatting about those entertaining BuzzFeed quizzes to discovering the latest in Verizon Wireless offerings - we covered it all on a fun office Friday. During the experience, Verizon Wireless lifestyle bloggers were treated to valuable blogging insights and online journalism tips from BuzzFeed staff, plus a variety of product introductory sessions from Samsung, LG and the NFL. Check out some of the fun #VZWBuzz moments from last week's event below...
10. Welcome To BuzzFeed.com. Don't forget to grab a sombrero and do the Macarena in the spacious lobby.
9. The Samsung Galaxy Note Pro is light, effective and the multitasking feature makes it easy to switch between taking a BuzzFeed quiz & effectively taking notes during a presentation.
8. Just in case you can't get enough of BuzzFeed online, the office has these "CUTE" stickers for you and your friends! #WIN
7. If you're a super fan of Netflix and YouTube, then you need chromecast in your life. Check out these super cool computer to tv hacks here.
6. The great thing about being in an online environment, is that everyone is always blogging, tweeting or sharing...ALL. THE. TIME.
5. In case you're an art lover, Jayson Musson’s Coogi Sweater paintings found in the BuzzFeed office will give you life (and bring Notorious B.I.G lyrics flowing profusely.)
4. The Verizon product specialists brought the latest GoPro, which had everyone salivating over the new camcorder specs. [I want one so bad!]
3. Because every online publishing office needs a visual list of their favorite posts. [I may have to recreate this idea soon..."Heeeeeey Ryan Gosling!"]
2. I said "Heeeeeey, Ryan Gosling!"